Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be careful what you wish for!


Gosh, I think May is a busy month for most people, but for us, this next week is full of excitement and joy.  We have 3 birthdays in the family, and Mother's Day!!  I'm trying to get postcards made for all of them.  The one above is for my Father In Law.  When my husband asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he said "a martini and a cigar"!  When my husband told me this, I knew exactly what I was going to do!  The 4 olives is his "thing", so I had to include them too. 

The next one is much more simple, but I just LOVE the color combination!!  I let the fabric do the talking in this one.  Maybe this red/blue/yellow combo is rubbing off on me, after the granny squares LOL!

Off to pop these in the mail, then get started on some more.  Hopefully I can get my granny square quilt finished soon too.  I have a great idea for it, and can't wait to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment