Monday, May 21, 2012

Week-end Camping


Here's where we spent our week-end!  Let the summer camping season begin!  I swear, there's nothing better than getting my boys away from their computers and screens ;-).  I have a super-cheap $15 dumb pre-paid phone, only recently got an iPod, and still don't have a laptop, so not having cell phone service is no big deal at all to me, but now that my boys getting into the teen years, I am really LOVING these week-ends of non-connectivity!!

I did however, forget my camera this week-end, and had to sheepishly ask for someone's iPod to take a few pictures LOL!

I'm afraid I missed the Bloggers Quilt Fest, and Give Away Day, but to be honest, I think my attention has already made its seasonal switch from sewing to being in the great outdoors.  With only a few weeks left of school, I'm also trying to find low-cost/free activities for me to do with my kids this summer.  If you have any ideas, I'm all eyes and ears!  What do you suggest for free / cheap things to do with 2 teen/tween boys?

2 comments:

  1. Ah that looks amazing! I am hoping to head north this summer for a camping trip. Let us know what feedback you get on activities! I need some ideas too.
    We will be doing the beach, the train museum, and probably some other museums and things in San Diego. Plus scout camp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a picture a friend just posted on her Facebook page of Wallowa lake state park......

    ReplyDelete