Monday, June 10, 2013

June "Sea Star", and more City Sampler Blocks


Last week I was able to finish up my June Lucky Star BOM block.  I decided to throw some pink into the mix, and I'm glad I did!






I also got a few more City Sampler blocks finished as well.

The week-end was busy with garden chores and household stuff.  I'm hoping we don't get anymore wild temperature swings, as it helped wipe out a good chunk of the garden, despite our efforts to protect it.  I've learned, as the saying goes, the only thing that's predictable about gardening in Eartern Oregon, is that it's unpredictable!

3 comments:

  1. I planted cherry tomatoes on the deck in April and have been babying them along... including frost protection once or twice... but the reward is green tomatoes already... you have been busy with the stitching! Hummmmmmm a week of sowing and sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Lucky Star!! And you are going crazy on those city sampler blocks - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you threw some pink into the mix for the Lucky Star. The City Sampler is rather growing on me too...

    And yes, I understand unpredictable weather and gardening. Here, too!

    ReplyDelete