Monday, May 6, 2013

Krazy Horse Quilt Show

This past week-end was Pendleton, Oregon's "Krazy Horse Quilter's" annual quilt show!  It was full of wonderful colorful creative quilts of all varieties.  Here's a few of my favorites, in no particular order!!










It was a whirlwind, as usual, but so much fun.  I enjoy helping with the show almost as much as I do attending it.

I apologize for not putting the names and titles of the quilts with each of them.  My camera battery went dead half way through the show.  I know some, but not all.  I even hesitate to post pictures of other people's quilts, not wanting to ruffle people's feather.  What are your thoughts?  Am I just thinking too much?  To post or not to post... that is the question...

2 comments:

  1. I have missed 2 quilt shows this spring already... Have one to attend at the end of the month!!! Really looking forward to it. As for posting... name and maker... I try and capture the hanging number or the tag with the info on it too. That way I can look it up in the program or enlarge on screen and read. Since you stated up front they are not your quilts and YOU are not trying to take credit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to one show locally, and have another coming up in a month or so. When I take photos, I shoot the quilt and then right away the little card next to it that identifies the maker etc. That way they get loaded into my computer in pairs. Unless its an art quilt show, generally photos are okay to be shared. I love the blues and browns in that quilt with the geese, but find the composition distinctly...different! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete