Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pendleton Postcards


Now that my garden is dying down (literally), I finally have been able to get back to my sewing machine!

A few months ago, I decided to try to sell some postcards at our local art center.  My Kindle cases just haven't been selling well lately.  I'm not even relisting them now, waiting instead to list them closer to Thanksgiving and the holiday season.

The postcards were sold out in just a matter of weeks!  So I'm making up some more to take over there.  As typically happens, I ran out of material though (fusible interfacing, and the backing fabric).  If these keep selling, I may have to start buying materials in bulk, as it's sometimes hard to get what I need in a small town, but I should always have a constant WONDERFUL supply of beautiful Pendleton wool, made right here in town!  Yes, I'm very lucky!

1 comment: