Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Texting While Sewing


When I saw "Made During Quiet Time"'s "Texting While Sewing" Contest, I knew I wanted to enter.

I think playing with all of my fun Polaroid mini-blocks for the swap that I'm in, combined with the texting contest, is ultimately what led me to come up with this idea, a play on the adage, "A pictures is worth a thousand words.".  I used one of my Polaroid blocks with some of my text prints, and the block design was created and was sewn together.  Only minimal texting was involved, and only while the sewing machine was safely in park.  Be sure to check out all of the other wonderful blocks!!


Just had to add that the first picture totally reminds me of the "Star Wars" beginning... "in a Galaxy far, far away..."

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thank you for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'a picture is worth...' Very clever of you! And thanks for adding your polaroid project to my group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really creative! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....." Hehe I agree! So creative how you took two projects and incorporated them together.

    ReplyDelete