Thursday, June 7, 2012

Postcards on Etsy, Trying Something New


I've been having so much fun making postcards, that I decided to try to list a few postcards on Etsy this week, to see what happens!!  I wanted to make one to send to my Father-in-Law for Father's Day, and made up a few extra! Click HERE to see the listing!  I'll let you know how it goes...

I also got these 2 beauties in the mail this week, as part of the "Reproduction Apron Swap"!  Thanks Sheila and Linda!  I LOVE them!! 

When I first saw reproduction fabric in a store, I wasn't too impressed, but it's really grown on me through the years.  I've seen some incredible quilts made from this fabric, and hope to some day make one, but I really have very little of it in my stash right now, so it may be a while before that happens!!

It's also the last day of school for my boys today, so if I become pretty scarce soon, you'll know why.  I hope all of you have a great summer!  I'll try to pop in here as time permits!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your summer. When you come back I'll have a different address!

    ReplyDelete