I'm also posting today over at Leah's UFO Sunday, trying to get a few more quilts finished!!
Over the week-end, I was able to finish quilting my "Low Volume" quilt! Yea! I still struggle with how to keep the quilting design consistent in scale, but I guess that's just going to take practice...
I also got some thread in the mail! I ordered it directly from Isacord Thread Company, and was surprised to see it delivered just a few days later! WOW! Thanks to my color card, it's the perfect match to my "Modern Granny" Quilt. I hope to get that quilted this week, and to finish binding the Low Volume Quilt.
I'm afraid I DID make a major cutting error with my binary code curtains and am currently trying to figure out how to redesign it. Luckily it wasn't a huge error, but it'll change the layout. My son really doesn't car too much, thankfully, as the main design it still the same.
Once my granny quilt is done, I'll be able to start pin basting 2 more quilts. I only have enough pins for 2, which forces me to DO them!