Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bad Things Come in 3's

I really try hard to keep things positive here on my blog, but in the last few days, first this happened...
then this.  We also got a call from our credit card company making us aware of illegal activity on our account.  Needless to say, I've been up to my eyeballs making phone calls to all sorts of people, being a driver to my husband, and kids and on the computer changing passwords, accounts, etc...  If I'm scarce here for a bit, you now know why...

That said, it all does make me very thankful that only a deer or 2 was hurt in the car accident, that we have insurance, and such a good credit card company.  As my husband and I have tried to get things back to normal, I must say that we make a really good team.  I'm thankful for friends who have offered rides and recommended repair shops, and glad that we have a trustworthy mechanic.

As Thanksgiving approaches, I hope that you all have as much as we do (or more LOL) to be thankful for.  I certainly am very thankful for all of the many readers and friends that I've made through this blog!  Have a wonderful holiday and I hope to see you next week!!




4 comments:

  1. Have a happy Thanksgiving and keep on top of the credit thing. If just one card was compromised, then it should be an easy fix... if it was your wallet, then a much bigger problem. We've had both problems in the last 2 years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and yours for Thanksgiving. I don't understand the first photo...but whatever it was, so glad you are hanging in and looking for the humour in it all. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am glad you are all right! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Becky - I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete