Sunday, November 4, 2012

UFO Sunday: Fire Escape and 3DTP


I'm almost done with my "Fire Escape" quilt.  It's all quilted, the binding is made, and partially sewed on.  I said in a previous post that it was a bear to quilt with this particular design, due to the many trips from one side to the other on my quilt, and sure enough, there are (Zuni) bears on the back... haha!  Maybe I should have seen that as an omen when I pieced together the back.
If nothing else, posting regularly to Leah's UFO Sunday has got me into a nice habit of free motion quilting each week!  It's been a really good thing!

I also pieced together a quilt back for my "3DTP" quilt, but am waiting for the half yard of fabric I need to finish the borders on the front. I hope to get it quilted this week, and have a few finished to show soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Holy moly!! Look at the quilting on that first one! Absolutely gorgeous. You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fire escape quilt is beautiful and the quilting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fire Escape is looking great! Almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fire Escape. Great work. I'm inspired.
    I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete